• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone heard from Ruby?

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
As per title , I placed an order 4 days ago' , and it's been 4 days since he hasn't responded, has anyone heard from him? Thanks

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Did you place an order this week?

Did you try messaging her on Whatsapp? She is very responsive by way of the app. However, sometimes it takes a day or two before she responds to e-mails.

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
Did you try messaging her on Whatsapp? She is very responsive by way of the app. However, sometimes it takes a day or two before she responds to e-mails.

Yes, thank you, I know it is very responsive, but this time it is not so. ....... I do not know what happened.

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12

From what I have heard , she/he also has problems with outgoing shipments .....so could you please reply.......

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
All this because of no reply after 4 (now 5) days ?

Maybe wait till the end of next week for a reply.

Reactions: deadpan

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
All this because of no reply after 4 (now 5) days ?

Maybe wait till the end of next week for a reply.

it's not a problem for me to wait.....I know the game , and that things are changing.....