• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

6263 Oyster Bracelet

PhilX01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/21
Hello everyone,

Looking for an oyster bracelet to fit my Cartel 6263 from yuki. It seems to never be in stock. Could someone point me to a direction where I could perhaps find a new bracelet as such in terms of quality? I find the one comes with watch subpar.

Many thanks,

PhilX01

25/8/21
Sorry-read that your wanted something better in “I find the one comes with watch subpar.”. I guess if you want cheap then check raffles.

Wanted to go for yuki’s since everyone has mentioned about its quality from the past and the price is fairly reasonable. Did not have a chance to actually compare stocked rep bracelet versus other rep bracelet. Only compared with gen. Don’t worry I am still quite interested in the italian bracelet. Wouldn’t have known they exist if you had not mentioned!

Reactions: deadpan

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
I know what you mean-I haven’t had one of markiemark ‘s bracelets, but from all the endorsements in that thread they seem to be amazing. I have had a cartel, raffles and VN before, and spending more certainly makes a difference.

PhilX01

25/8/21
I know what you mean-I haven’t had one of markiemark ‘s bracelets, but from all the endorsements in that thread they seem to be amazing. I have had a cartel, raffles and VN before, and spending more certainly makes a difference.

Agree! (The emoji popped up as question marks here)

Last edited: