• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor 7032/0 project

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Good evening gents, it's about time that I post some of the builds I created in the past months. For many reasons they have been very difficult and complex days but the hobby always helped to release the stress although I had really little time to prepare proper build threads.
Now that I completed some projects that are somehow special to me I'd like to share with you what I've been up to.

First of the bunch is the Tudor 7032/0 Montecarlo.
Since the beginning of my watch obsession I dreamt about owning one. I recall lurking over threads posted by old timers like LHOOOQ and others who were documenting the steps to build such watch. As a matter of fact one of the three watches that were part of my first order was a cheap quartz rep of the Montecarlo reissue Tudor released in 2010.

We are talking about a watch that peaks what is 70's vibes with a beautifully designed dial, funky color schemes but at the same time it doesn't go too far with case shape and other details. You might have realized by now, in short I love it :)

The watch was powered by the valjoux 7734 chronograph featuring two chrono counters at 3 and 9 plus date indicator at 6. The 3 o'clock subdial is a 45 minuts accumulator, pretty unique as far as I can say.

Here's what went into the build:

Vietnam case, reshaped and aged
Athaya crown and tube
Vietnam dial relumed and aged
Phong hands
Genuine valjoux 7734
Cartel folded oyster bracelet with raffles Tudor clasp

And here is how it looks:

pimsis

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/15
Hi Kilo, would you sell this? It looks awesome.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

perfecto71

25/7/19
UK
Amazing work sir!

I have always loved this watch too and you have done it proud.

Hugop

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/09
Another great build Kilo! Love the casework, just enough aging to look the part of a very well cared for 50 year old watch.
PS I still have mine from the old days. A David Wong version with gen date wheel and crystal. You definitely have a keeper there!

Sent from my SM-T517P using Tapatalk

rachiane

Looking Around
11/3/21
Good evening gents, it's about time that I post some of the builds I created in the past months. For many reasons they have been very difficult and complex days but the hobby always helped to release the stress although I had really little time to prepare proper build threads.
Now that I completed some projects that are somehow special to me I'd like to share with you what I've been up to.

First of the bunch is the Tudor 7032/0 Montecarlo.
Since the beginning of my watch obsession I dreamt about owning one. I recall lurking over threads posted by old timers like LHOOOQ and others who were documenting the steps to build such watch. As a matter of fact one of the three watches that were part of my first order was a cheap quartz rep of the Montecarlo reissue Tudor released in 2010.

We are talking about a watch that peaks what is 70's vibes with a beautifully designed dial, funky color schemes but at the same time it doesn't go too far with case shape and other details. You might have realized by now, in short I love it :)

The watch was powered by the valjoux 7734 chronograph featuring two chrono counters at 3 and 9 plus date indicator at 6. The 3 o'clock subdial is a 45 minuts accumulator, pretty unique as far as I can say.

Here's what went into the build:

Vietnam case, reshaped and aged
Athaya crown and tube
Vietnam dial relumed and aged
Phong hands
Genuine valjoux 7734
Cartel folded oyster bracelet with raffles Tudor clasp

And here is how it looks:

Ciao, sono interessato ad acquistare un orologio come questo, mi puoi aiutare ?

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Ciao, sono interessato ad acquistare un orologio come questo, mi puoi aiutare ?
Ciao, nella sezione internazionale puoi scrivere solo in inglese.
Se vuoi discutere in italiano puoi invece scrivere nella sezione italiana La Dolce Vita.
Riguarda la tua domanda non ci sono orologi come questi in vendita dai normali venditori del forum, devi rivolgerti ad un modder e farne fare uno su richiesta oppure cercarlo nel mercatino m2m

Hello, this is the international section and English is the only language allowed.
Please post about this in the italian section if you want.
Regarding your question you won't fine this at any dealer, you'll either have to commission it to one of the forum modders or look for a used one in th m2m section.

Last edited:
Reactions: rachiane