• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC perpetual calendar

jcguo0516

4/12/18
saw this on legendarywatch the ig seller, dont know how i feel about it, looks decent

myvacheron972

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/21
OMG, I WANT THIS WITH THE STRAP, i already have the 2000v, I WOULD BE PERFECT IF I CAN CHANGE THE STRAP WITH THE WATCH

jcguo0516

4/12/18
nothing wrong with the month, on gen, it has the leap year function, thats why the upper-left is dark

but i suppose this one doesn’t have it

Seriously though, what's wrong with the months?

Last edited:

myvacheron972

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/21
nothing wrong with the month, on gen, it has the leap year function, thats why the upper-left is dark

but i suppose this one doesn’t have it

do you have a press release from a factory ? can you ask your guy on ig ?

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
Are there any updates to this? It looks great, but the Chinese sites don't have this on their sites, so I wonder if there really is a rep.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
Looks to me to be a replica, the original's minute numerals are light blue, where they appear to be white in the picture.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
How to read the month; the top subdial uses letters for only every third month. The months that don't get letters, are indicated by tiny markers, and the Leap Year is shown by quartering the subdial at the Leap Year. So this subdial rotates once every 4 years. What a legibility fail. I'd rather have a complete calendar and change the date once a year.

aqmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/21
Anyone know if the moon phase works? Will definitely order the grey dial one with the rubber and leather strap.

Reactions: Mike664968

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I really like it. Will wait for one of those Chinese video reviews before pulling the trigger. Need to be sure date, month and moon indicators/subdials work as they should. Not fuss about the subdial @12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
Some brands better handle leap year by putting a separate four segment indicator on the back, which makes sense, no reason to clutter the dial with something mainly used when setting the watch.
There are three pushers, if the day indicator is just geared to the hour, one of the others may change moon phase.
I'm assuming all three need to be manually adjusted each day.

Reactions: vcappp