2000V by V8F

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000V by V8F

The bezel shape looks really good. Pics look every ounce as good as the XF and quite a bit cheaper too.

I really want to get into Vacheron Constantin, especially the Overseas. However, (with this watch being no exception it seems) every factory seems to keep messing up the cross. I understand these are reps, but I honestly don't understand how factories have managed to keep messing up this detail in every single iteration of a VC.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbariousEagle View Post
      I really want to get into Vacheron Constantin, especially the Overseas. However, (with this watch being no exception it seems) every factory seems to keep messing up the cross. I understand these are reps, but I honestly don't understand how factories have managed to keep messing up this detail in every single iteration of a VC.
      What are your main concerns with how it has been done?

Comment

Depth is all off, look at pics between gen and rep and you'll be able to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbariousEagle View Post
          Depth is all off, look at pics between gen and rep and you'll be able to tell.
          Get one of the reps in-hand and in-person and you'll forget all about this. You don't realize how small that cross actually is

Comment

Originally posted by newest dude on the forum View Post

Get one of the reps in-hand and in-person and you'll forget all about this. You don't realize how small that cross actually is
            I hope your right, I'm not trying to be overly negative, far from it. After I get the 3k Aquanaut an overseas with a blue dial is probably going to be my next purchase. I'm just hoping that the purchase will be worth it and not easily identified as a rep is all.

Comment

nice this one as model overall!
              i had the rep OV and loved it, especially in white.
              often, the factories push the attention to details more on rolex and well known brand instead of giving the same accuracy on VC, or breguet for ex...

Comment

Anyone ever got one?

Comment

Also interested in any reviews out there! I've been checking images from TD between V8F and XF and no big differences in my opinion

Comment

x3 really looking to see some in-person photos of this before I pull the trigger. Only seen QC thus far.
                    WTB: XF VC 2000V ULTRA THIN; BPF VC 4500V SILVER DIAL

Comment

Someone posted some QC photos. Looks good.

https://imgur.com/a/2Y1HCqH

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post
                        Someone posted some QC photos. Looks good.

https://imgur.com/a/2Y1HCqH
                        Thanks, Major Lazer! Any take on dial color vs XF? Is it just me or is V8F a little yellow in comparison? XF seems softer in terms of sunburst, and a deeper gray.
                        WTB: XF VC 2000V ULTRA THIN; BPF VC 4500V SILVER DIAL

Comment

Working...
                        X