• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New EURF factory Overseas Tourbillon for $1,088 with working rotor

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
So puretime just posted the new EURF Overseas Tourbillon...unlike the other overseas Tourbillon this one actually has a real working perimeter rotor making it an automatic movement, instead of it being a manual wind fake automatic for decoration only like on the other overseas Tourbillon. The watch is stunning and probably the closest Tourbillon to super rep status ever made, the Tourbillon finishing itself is a work of art and the dial is almost identical gen, the movement is also unbelievable. This is all reflected by a $1,088 price which is among the highest for any rep. The only problem is EURF factory completely ruined the watc by misspelling Vacheron!!! How the hell does this happen. They spelled it “Vachron”. Anyways, I’ll definitely buy this but ONLY when a V2 comes out with correct spelling. I’m not spending $1,088 on a rep that can’t even spell the name of the company correctly.

https://puretimewatch.io/traditionn...rf-best-edition-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet.html

Etretic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/17
Australia
The cross looks pretty garbage on the dial and tourbillon cross looks like it's elongated (the triangle segments are too long and not wide enough). The dial also doesn't look as nice and deep as the gen but that's been a common issue across all Overseas reps. Not really sure what is driving the high cost of this one unfortunately...

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Still guys, the fact that they have created a working automatic peripheral rotor tourbillom movement is a huge deal. hopefully this movement is in factory specific and can be iterated on for future watches

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Id argue if your looking for a super rep tourbillon you cant go far wrong with the roger dubuis excalibur v3, but this is a decent looking watch. I think the main problems (for me at least) are the thickness is ridiculous, the tourbillon cage doesnt look that refined (gen is a work of art) and the shitty deco plate. Yeah the spelling mistake is also a big problem at this price but its on the back of the watch. Dial looks pretty nice though.

Reactions: dk0243

dk0243

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/1/20
Los Angeles

The Gen variation on blue strap (which it comes with) is outstanding.

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I legitimately cannot believe how terrible the cross on the dial is. Like, people complain about the other reps not having depth and being too flat and this one is literally just a blob.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
The cross and thickness is a no go for me, don't like the shade of Blue either in PT pics. Also I don't trust this "Vachron" guy, doesn't seem legit ;)

However this watch has promise. As the OP mentioned, will wait for a v2. I am willing to spend this kind of money but our expectations would be close to perfect.