• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Flaws of the BP Overseas 4500V

zzmm292

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
Hi,

I've been looking quite intensly at getting a VC rep for the last ~1-2 months. Since the new Ultra-Thin 2000V came out, the general opinion seems to be it is a pretty decent rep with the exception of the cross on the dial.

Now, for the 4500V I have yet to see someone compare BP factory (which seems to be the best of the reps if I'm not mistaken) to gen. What I have seen is a comparison of only the dials, where the gen dial is just a little different from the rep version, but also incredibly hard to get into the rep case.

Are there any other flaws you guys have noticed so far? I'd assume that the miyota would need silencing, that is more a movement than a rep-specific thing.

Thank you!

Best,

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Thank you! Unfortunately I can't see the posted pics. Would be great if someone had a link for those.

I will do my part and see if I still have these images on my hard drive and update the post with rehosted images. I'll let you know!

zzmm292

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
I will do my part and see if I still have these images on my hard drive and update the post with rehosted images. I'll let you know!

Thank you! If you don't have any pictures and mind elaborating: besides the dial and the SS vs. WG difference - is there anything other that you would classify as obvious flaw?

replicaX

Known Member
27/12/16
I received this watch recently. The rotor turns out to be loud. I wonder whether anyone has successfully reduced its noise.

I have no other complaints, yet, so far.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk