• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointing QC pics - RL?

madex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/18
After weeks of waiting I finally got the QC pics of my Overseas 2000v. Unfortunately they were a bit disappointing. The Buckle and the Logo seems to be to misalligned. It leaves me quite unhappy. Do you reckon it is bad enough to RL? I have only seen way better buckles.

Another problem are the 5 minute markers: I find that the 5 minute markers of 10, 40 and 60 are not perfectly centered. They are leaning towards the 1, 4 and 6. Not sure how that looks in person. I guess that this is not worth RL'ing, so I do not want to post the pics for the time being.

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Usually there is a little bit of play in between the links, so what you see might only be one configuration of possible visuals from the clasp. Personally, I wouldn't pull my head around that too hard.

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Only you will be able to decide if the (inevitable) flaws that a replica watch has are acceptable to you. it isn't really the done thing around here to post QC pics for advice but as a general rule, you are always going to find flaws if you look hard enough.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I know that we have to except some flaws in our reps but that clasp would bug me too

madex

19/7/18
Yeah, I'm going to RL this one. Thanks for the responses ????

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
This is just the play between the links. Normal.

madex

19/7/18
Ok. So I'll just ask for new pictures to double check.

thepretender365

9/8/16
Could you post a pic of the dial? I GL'd one recently after 3 attempts to get one with an aligned dial but they weren't able. So I went for the closest match.