• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thoughts on this dual time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
It's interesting. Not my style personally but interesting

Kaveman

Horology Curious
30/6/20
ask your TD if the sub dials work

Sent an email to them, if you have recommendations on a green IWC pilot/big pilot(maybe Miramar?) or a good VC with a power reserve I'm open to looking at others also

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Sent an email to them, if you have recommendations on a green IWC pilot/big pilot(maybe Miramar?) or a good VC with a power reserve I'm open to looking at others also

Power reserve indicator on rep even if working usually doesn't help much. For the BP, go to the IWC section and read on. I heard that the LPP models are excellent.

Kaveman

Horology Curious
30/6/20
Power reserve indicator on rep even if working usually doesn't help much. For the BP, go to the IWC section and read on. I heard that the LPP models are excellent.

they followed up and apparently the sub-dials do work, what do you think?

mule play

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/13
Hmmm.....I don't think the 12 hour dial at '6' is independently adjustable. Also, the rep is 14mm thick vs 12.4mm on the gen. To note, the lugs arc downward so you'll hide some of that thickness by design.

That said, both the Black and White versions have completely incorrect dials. This is a 100% dead giveaway. The reps are flat while the gens are Guilloché patterned. See YouTube 'WatchBoxReviews' of both the black and white models to see what I describe here. The only one that is correct is the BLUE model which is flat in both the rep and gen.

I'd only buy that one.

Last edited: