• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin FiftySix Self winding by ZF

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
The dial is super hard to photograph actually and pictures don't do it justice. Far better in reality. Enjoy.

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Looks really great

How about the rep strap?

Is it fairly good or we should start looking for a replacement?

Thanx

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Not good. It's your usual rep-crap leather, can't recommend it at all.

Personally, I'll very likely have a custom one made from ZicZac. Had rather good experiences in the past before.

Ekwity

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/20
Nunya
I’ve seen the blue in person and that blue is pretty far off. Silver looks best imo

Last edited:

Lezzare

Supporter
Certified
29/1/09
SG
Got a lot of questions wearing this. Many did not know VC has a Fifty-Six range.

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Thanks for the pics. I’m sold ! Dmage - your check engine light is on????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
As nice as it is it is the $400+ price tag holding me back. I don't see why this isn't in the $300+ price bracket.. especially given that 90% of the cost is on the watch head and 9% on the deployant.

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
The only problem with this watch I have so far is the noise. It sounds like a train sometimes.
But I was able to put some Molykote on the rotor bearing today and it becomes super quiet. The process is way simpler than I thought. Those three screws you see at the back are actually just fake screws, glued there for cosmetic purposes only. You can easily peel the whole center dish with the 3 fake screws out, then the real rotor bearing screws are under that dish. Unscrew them with a good tool and the rotor is out, turn it upside down and put some Molykote in, done.

Reactions: Doc_Savage