• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin FiftySix Self winding by ZF

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
I have this watch in gen and the rep here looks pretty much perfect. The date wheel in the gen is not misaligned in any way. Biggest tell is in the strap. The gen strap is very thick and stiff. These look thin and pliant by comparison. The silver dial looks identical to my gen and would pass even very extensive scrutiny.

Last edited:

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
I have this watch in gen and the rep here looks pretty much perfect. The date wheel in the gen is not misaligned in any way. Biggest tell is in the strap. The gen strap is very thick and stiff. These look thin and pliant by comparison. The silver dial looks identical to my gen and would pass even very extensive scrutiny.

congrats on that beautiful gen. Most would change the rep strap to a higher quality one.

Last edited:
Reactions: pistebasher

Lezzare

Supporter
Certified
29/1/09
SG
Something to take note of, I received my QC pics yesterday but rejected the watch as the date is siding too much to the left. It could be a date disc printing issue that affects the entire batch.

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
Something to take note of, I received my QC pics yesterday but rejected the watch as the date is siding too much to the left. It could be a date disc printing issue that affects the entire batch.

Yeah looks like it, the previously posted QC seemed to have have the same issue. Hopefully they can fix it because this watch looks awesome.

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
congrats on that beautiful gen. Most would change the rep strap to a higher quality one.

Which workshop would you recommend for upgrading the strap? I used Ziczac for IWC and Pan but am new to VC and intrigued by this silver dial FiftySix. Or what is the lug sizes If I am to custom order one from Ziczac? The strap is really usually the biggest tell. Thanks!

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
Which workshop would you recommend for upgrading the strap? I used Ziczac for IWC and Pan but am new to VC and intrigued by this silver dial FiftySix. Or what is the lug sizes If I am to custom order one from Ziczac? The strap is really usually the biggest tell. Thanks!

I’d use ziczac as well. Or Camille Fournet. Not sure on the lug width. Can anyone confirm? Gut instinct tell me w

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Watch has arrived, but I’m on vacation until next week.

Just curious how does the watch feel in person? Is the dw an issue on the wrist?

Last edited:

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19

Just got home, what an amazing watch! I got it together with XF Overseas and ZF is still the master guys.
I’ll try taking more photos as this wrist shot is no where near how pretty it is in real life. Very elegant but still flashy as hell.

Radec

Known Member
5/12/18
RG looks nice

https://biao6688.com/63231.html

GmwD5.jpg
GmdMp.jpg

anyone can tell me how best to upload a video here?

That looks amazing. Is that the strap that came with?

Try uploading in vimeo ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lobster2010