• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin FiftySix Self winding by ZF

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
New model by ZF. Dial and date font in particular looks very good. This is great because there has only been one bad option before this, and the calendar models were super thick. I'm considering the blue dial.

Specs per TDs:
Size 40mm x 9.6mm (Same as genuine)
Movement Japanese miyota 9015 automatic movement decorated to VC 1326 movement
Functions Hours, minutes, seconds and date display
Case 1:1 replicated Solid 316L stainless steel case
Crystal Scratch-proof sapphire crystal
Dial Silver dial
Strap Black leather strap
Clasp 1:1 replicated Solid 316L stainless steel Deployant clasp
Water resistance >50 Meters

sNmuK.jpg

sNqZv.jpg

sNII1.jpg

sN1WI.jpg

sNOdj.jpg

sNYx4.jpg

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Not bad at all. Good seeing them experiment with shades of blue on that dial, perhaps that kind of expertise may result in a proper recreation of the 4500V blue dial? Good to see some Vacheron love.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Agree with above. The dials and date does indeed look very good. The rotor and movement looks pretty good even though it’s a Miyota. Thickness is same as gen. I am thinking about ordering the blue dial.

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Liking this a lot. If only the strap size matched the patek 5296 one could invest in a good croc strap and swap the clasps out.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Has anyone had any qc pics yet? On the intime pics (particularly the sliver) the date looks a little misaligned so would be good to see if a common issue or just a bad example.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Has anyone had any qc pics yet? On the intime pics (particularly the sliver) the date looks a little misaligned so would be good to see if a common issue or just a bad example.

I second this question, but for another reason. Look at the back of the deployant clasp. Did they really botch it up as badly as I think they might have? Looks to me like all the printing in mirror image of what it should be.

Reactions: vcappp

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Hmm,
Here it is from Intime. No idea what PureTime is doing with their pics, but clearly someone does not speak English very well at PureTime. Still curious to see actual QC pics just to confirm.

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
ZF look to have done a good job on this but my main concern with all the pics I have seen si far is the date always looks left of centre in the window.

Reactions: vcappp

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
ZF look to have done a good job on this but my main concern with all the pics I have seen si far is the date always looks left of centre in the window.

Same as gen. I think it’s intentional to align with the internal sector.

Reactions: Parto

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
I tried the blue gen before as well. The blue on it is kinda dull and understated; just a subjective thing, but don’t expect nautilus, royal oak kinda thing.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

I think it looks the really good. I like the choice of the silver and as far as the date window goes, it might be off by a shade, but that is going to be tough to see on the wrist. That little bit wouldn't bother me a bit. I suppose it might be possible to adjust it a bit if you really wanted to, but I don't think I would bother.

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
I tried the blue gen before as well. The blue on it is kinda dull and understated; just a subjective thing, but don’t expect nautilus, royal oak kinda thing.

Hi, have you received the watch yet?