• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF is making Overseas!!!

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
According to Tim Moso, the genuine use “gray gold white gold”.

Is it really distinguishable between “gray gold white gold” and “stainless steel” ?

Reactions: watchineer

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
Did anyone get this rep? I see they've just announced a blue in a limited run and i'm wondering what the feedback was on the grey dial one?

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
Yea, TT made a post about it. I don't think there's a Gen blue one, so someone labelled it as a 'fantasy' watch. Looks pretty swish though. Just wondering what the feedback was on the craftsmanship for the grey 2000v they released in July. Not sure i wanna drop close to $500 if there's issues with the finish.

Alberein

Certified
7/4/20
I have the 4500v from the BP factory and I love it, but I would have liked it better if it was 39mm because I have a small wrist, I will end up selling it.

Bendori

2/5/16
Yea, TT made a post about it. I don't think there's a Gen blue one, so someone labelled it as a 'fantasy' watch. Looks pretty swish though. Just wondering what the feedback was on the craftsmanship for the grey 2000v they released in July. Not sure i wanna drop close to $500 if there's issues with the finish.

Read the thread newbie.