• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin Overseas Latest Version

topgear458

Horology Curious
10/3/19
I have been waiting for them to rep the new overseas with the interactable straps and the open case back. But they have been taking there sweet time (it came out in 2016).
Comparatively, I have not been in this hobby that long. Anyone have an idea on how long these new reps take to develop for the less popular brand like VC.
Any word on it being developed

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
BP have repped it already. It doesn't have the interchangeable straps and the dial colour isn't great (for blue at least) but it's not one of the most popular brands so I'm not expecting another version anytime soon.

The JJF version of the v2 overseas is the most accurate rep particularly the deep stream version (grey dial, titanium bezel)

Vicarious

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/19
The JJF version of the v2 overseas is the most accurate rep particularly the deep stream version (grey dial, titanium bezel)

Does anyone have a link to a TD’s website selling these?

Vicarious

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/19
Nigga u got fingers? Ever heard of the search function?
Leech.

You're right, I searched and it was easy to find. I asked in a rush without thinking, lesson learned.

That said, all it needed was a friendly word. Calling someone you don't know a leech was a dick move and shows you in a worse light than someone who just asked a stupid question.

I guess some people just feel they can throw decency out the window when they're online.