• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Overseas JJF

Scmurray98

Horology Curious
9/7/19
I was emailed from a TD saying that JJF was no longer in business and he did not have the Overseas SS with textured dial. Who else makes a good 1:1 version of this watch?

canopus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/19
I was emailed from a TD saying that JJF was no longer in business and he did not have the Overseas SS with textured dial. Who else makes a good 1:1 version of this watch?

Please let me know if you have any news. I am looking

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I just ordered the JJF version with Andrew (Trusty). Only black dial was in stock

Reactions: thewatchguy

canopus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/19
Believe JJF is back up and running now, as their Hublot classic fusions are now back in at TDs

I checked few months ago with my TD for a white dial. He only got me from 8F.

I did not like it.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Thanks guys. I like the gen VC bracelets a lot and heard that the rep bracelet isnt far off. I will see if I can get a rep and send to someone for a refinish.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Wore my friend's JJF the other day, the rep JJF bracelet is excellent quality. Has the looks of gen (maybe 80-90% close), the Maltese cross pattern is pretty accurate and bracelet sits on the wrist very well. The only issue is I felt the clasp could be better.

BTW, anyone buying the watch (only JJF black dial available with TrustyTime), you will need to silence rotor. It is loud.

Reactions: Rainbowkin