• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[new prod] HISTORIQUES CHRONOMÈTRE ROYAL 1907

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
20190620-181227.jpg

With a Jacobstraps 20/18mm dark blue alligator.

Inpakuto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
Hi, been looking to get this watch in rose gold and with red 12. How is the loudness of the miyota on this watch? And how's it holding up. Good looking watch btw :)

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Hi, been looking to get this watch in rose gold and with red 12. How is the loudness of the miyota on this watch? And how's it holding up. Good looking watch btw :)

I can tell you this much. Of my 8 watches i wear this the most. It's very simple, but equally elegant and classy. You can use it as an everyday watch easily or as a dress watch. The RG/red 12 combo is a nice one. I've considered it myself, but have other projects upcoming.
The Miyota is fine, it's hearable if i move my wrist fast, but normally i don't notice it. Lucky i guess.
It's holding up great. No problem at all.

Just keep in mind that simple watches need a good real croc strap. The strap that comes with it is of okay quality, but it's flat and makes the watch look a bit cheap. A real croc strap will do it good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inpakuto

Inpakuto

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
looking good. do you think a dark navy strap would work with the rose gold? I'm trying to find a combo that isn't purely traditional black/dark brown, but I might end up with a black strap lol

alexjryan

Horology Curious
17/12/18
Reviving this thread as I finally pulled the trigger for a special occasion. Looking forward to sharing my QC images...

alexjryan

Horology Curious
17/12/18
After months of waiting to pull the trigger, I finally have my QC images. I gave them a good look over to see if there was anything glaring and didn't see anything. What do you guys think?

This is part of a 2-watch order, I've sent back a couple of image requests on the second watch, but I've not commented at all on this one as it looks clean! I think I'll GL it!

RW2UR.jpg
RWKxL.jpg
RWHXQ.jpg
RW3qS.jpg
RWAQ8.jpg
RWLfK.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Meicmo84

Meicmo84

14/11/20
Asia
I’m currently considering getting one myself but cannot decide between the GS Factory (released March 2019 on TT) and the BT Factory (released November 2020 on TT). Has anyone done a comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I’m currently considering getting one myself but cannot decide between the GS Factory (released March 2019 on TT) and the BT Factory (released November 2020 on TT). Has anyone done a comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t really see a difference?

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium

The GS one is definitely the one to go for in my opinion. GS has miyota 9015 decorated per genuine 2460 and it's decorated quite accurately in my opinion. BT has an asian clone from scratch but probaby just a basic 17j caliber and it looks nothing like the genuine cal. 2460. Furthermore, 9015 is more reliable.

GS has case size 39 same as genuine while BT has 40, however GS thickness is 10mm compared to 9.10mm genuine and BT has 9.6mm. So BT is a tad bit closer in terms of thickness due to different movement.

Last edited:

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Reactions: Meicmo84

defnotsal

14/3/21
Glad I caught this thread out the corner of my eye, the watch is beautiful!

Reminds me of a Dornbluth & Sohn with a case shape similar to that of Mühle.
Lots of German watchmaking design similarities here. Wear in good health gentlemen, may have to add this to my shopping list!

May016

14/8/17
Anyone know if this watch is even still available? Looks like most TDs don't have it anymore..