• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Overseas 4500V with Gen Blue dial vs BP!

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
It appears in your latest pics of your watch you somehow managed to straighten out the cross motive on the bezel to align more central with the straps how did you achieve this? I just received my bp 4500v

Different dial :) The previous dial was installed poorly so I was lucky enough to find a replacement.

student55

Looking Around
30/1/22
Hi, I am a complete noob here and very impressed with the replica done! I am wondering if I want to buy a gen 4500v, Is there an easy way tell that it's gen or not easily ?

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Gen dial?
Wonder if you can get away with just a Prof 2x AR crystal and leave the BP dial?

Yes this is a gen dial. You could leave the BP dial and just focus on other mods (such as the 2xAR you mentioned) , but if you ask my opinion the blue dial in rep is not anywhere near the color of the gen dial. You'd be better off going with either silver or black if you intend to leave the replica dial.

The blue 4500V in gen is really a very complex and rich tone. It looks incredible in person. I would not recommend the BP blue dial as its not very good.

Here is a side by side comparison.