• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Overseas Best Rep

Danii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/15
It is as far as I know the best VC rep to date. I have the exact model for sale in M2M if you're interested.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Thanks Danii I appreciate the offer and information. I'm torn between the AP 15400 JF V5 stainless with white dial and the VC in the first link of my post. I know they are totally different watches but have been looking for white dial in something new.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks Danii I appreciate the offer and information. I'm torn between the AP 15400 JF V5 stainless with white dial and the VC in the first link of my post. I know they are totally different watches but have been looking for white dial in something new.

Get both or get the AP 15400 JF V5.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Haha good advice Gilrob. I will probably start with the AP and then the VC. I ended up getting the Patek 5711 PF version after some of your advice and I am very happy with it overall no major issues.

Thanks!

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Pulled trigger on the VC from the link above. Waiting on QC pics and will post!!

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I sent the Overseas VC for some work since the rotor wheel was very noisy inside. I also messed up and tried to oil it myself and I over oiled it. Lol

innocenti

Renowned Member
16/8/16
Does this come with the quick change strap and micro adjustment at the claps ?

Sunntown

Horology Curious
18/4/20
Belgium
I sent the Overseas VC for some work since the rotor wheel was very noisy inside. I also messed up and tried to oil it myself and I over oiled it. Lol

it's been a while since you bought it. Could you share your opinion on the purchase? Also, which VC this was about? Link above is either broken or no longer valid.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
it's been a while since you bought it. Could you share your opinion on the purchase? Also, which VC this was about? Link above is either broken or no longer valid.

The above is probably JJF v2 47040 deep stream or other dial color. The deep stream is the best because the others' (blue, white, and black) dials texture is slightly wrong.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I know this is an old thread but some recent updates...

JJF with their Gen2 models still has the best SS bracelet (very similar to gens). As of late last year, JJF stopped making the Overseas reps. I did search around extensively recently with many TDs. The balck and white have the textured dial while Grey is plain.

The only one available (ended up buying 2 of them ;)) is the black dial with TrustyTime. Could find deep stream, grey dial (on stainless bracelet), if anyone has one for sale, please PM me.

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=17961

In my opinion the new ZF AP 15500 (grey dial) and the above is a "must have" SS reps from the holy trinity makers.

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_246&products_id=20897

Note: Recently purchased a white dial on M2M, the textured dial in sunlight looks amazing...

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Apologies for the question but ´deep stream’ refers to the combo colour or the texture of the dial (guilloche)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Apologies for the question but ´deep stream’ refers to the combo colour or the texture of the dial (guilloche)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It refers to this watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWdBD_NtfPY (grey dial), whose dial doesn't have the texture you mentioned. And since the rep texture is slightly wrong, the rep deep stream is more kin to the gen since its dial doesnt have the texture.

Last edited:

ssouthall6

10/10/13
They look nice on the outside and are pretty accurate, especially the deep stream, but the build quality was pretty ropey on both the ones I owned. They would fog up from time to time and it was down to the bezel / crystal construction. Beautiful watches but I had to sell both at a big loss, maybe I should have kept hold of them given the interest in them now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rainbowkin

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
I have a deep stream in transit and a blue one from JJF, they will join the black one

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Apologies for the typo, not a deepstream but a bicolor
72effd7cadce32543c497c30b37c80e6.jpg