• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JJF Bracelet opinions

m88sby

Known Member
28/1/16
Hi there guys, been a member for a while, normally read , read and read but never post much, but I'm interested in an overseas 40740. Obviously from reading JJF is the way to go. Now onto the penultimate question.......the bracelet screws?

How does this bracelet wear , I've had noob v7 Rolex 114060 from bk and the screws are a nightmare forever coming loose.....

I don't have a big wrist so was thinking rubber to go with the sporty look but the bracelet finishes this watch nicely......any experiences or info would be well recieved. Cheers guys ????

rolled85

Horology Curious
13/5/18
I've had one time where I noticed a bracelet screw was loose while wearing the watch. Tightened it and I have had no further problems. Another screw was acting up and not tightening all the way near the middle of the bracelet but I just took it out as the link I removed. Overall I am pleased with the screws. The only problem I have with the bracelet is the deployant clasp doesn't meet perfectly in the middle so there's a slight gap in the VC cross logo where the links meet. It has It's like 0.5mm gap but the fact that it's not perfectly pressed together feels kinda poor quality.