• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Patrimony Tourbillon

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Its an attractive piece, and if you can pull it off, have at it -- the inherent risk in this model is no different than any other rep tourbillon.

Reactions: Repwatcher01

Repwatcher01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
I guess it's just this is the first watch I've seen that is so specialized I have a hard time believing it can be rep'd. And even the rep is relatively expensive, so I was hoping to hear from someone who has one.

As far as pulling it off, I wouldn't even try to front like it's real. No one would buy me buying a $60k watch. lol But even a rep of a piece of art like this is impressive, and I think it would make a gorgeous dress watch. And yeah, I could totally pull off that look. ;)

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18
I guess it's just this is the first watch I've seen that is so specialized I have a hard time believing it can be rep'd. And even the rep is relatively expensive, so I was hoping to hear from someone who has one.

As far as pulling it off, I wouldn't even try to front like it's real. No one would buy me buying a $60k watch. lol But even a rep of a piece of art like this is impressive, and I think it would make a gorgeous dress watch. And yeah, I could totally pull off that look. ;)

I love skeletonise dial as well, but if you want something closer to gen better get the VC patrimony tourbillon with flat dial or try the AP skeleton tourbillon. Btw the real thing doesn’t cost 60k(not even close), it’s way more than that lol.

Reactions: Repwatcher01

Repwatcher01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
I love skeletonise dial as well, but if you want something closer to gen better get the VC patrimony tourbillon with flat dial or try the AP skeleton tourbillon. Btw the real thing doesn’t cost 60k(not even close), it’s way more than that lol.

I'm not too concerned with how close it is to gen. Like I said, no one is going to think I actually spent that much money on a watch. As long as the rep actually looks like the pics on intime it's kinda calling my name.

I do like the AP also, but it doesn't have quite the same formal look as the VC, and a dress watch is what I'm looking for specifically. But I appreciate the tip that is closer to gen. That's food for thought. :)
​​​

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18
I'm not too concerned with how close it is to gen. Like I said, no one is going to think I actually spent that much money on a watch. As long as the rep actually looks like the pics on intime it's kinda calling my name.

I do like the AP also, but it doesn't have quite the same formal look as the VC, and a dress watch is what I'm looking for specifically. But I appreciate the tip that is closer to gen. That's food for thought. :)
​​​

If you love that model, definitely go for it for sure (don’t think too much about it)! It’s such a great skeletonise movement to look at, you make me kinda obsessed with it as well lol.