• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a good replica?

F0urq93

Horology Curious
13/12/16
Hello everyone

Was wondering if this was a good replica or not. Also, can someone tell me what model Vacheron Constantin watch this is?

Heres the link to the photos: https://imgur.com/a/Lf8cQrT

Thank you!!

FitzWell

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/17
The first rep I bought was one of these. Frankly, it is the lowest quality replica I've ever seen (and I bought dozens of these dhgate/aliexpress low tier reps). It is too large for VC, the moon phase is actually a day/night indicator, and the build quality is incredibly low. Also, it is a replica of a nonexistent watch, a fantasy model. I'd stay away. It's not even worth the $30 you can get it for on dhgate.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

F0urq93

Horology Curious
13/12/16
The first rep I bought was one of these. Frankly, it is the lowest quality replica I've ever seen (and I bought dozens of these dhgate/aliexpress low tier reps). It is too large for VC, the moon phase is actually a day/night indicator, and the build quality is incredibly low. Also, it is a replica of a nonexistent watch, a fantasy model. I'd stay away. It's not even worth the $30 you can get it for on dhgate.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Hello Fitz! Thanks for the reply. Personally I actually really like the timepiece, regardless of whether or not its a fantasy model. With that being said, i do appreciate the reply. The movement on the inside, i'm assuming its a very cheap automatic movement? You also hit the nail on the head on where I got it. Paid $30 for it on dhgate from a seller called btime. It looks very nice on the outside, but im assuming on the inside theres a different story?

FitzWell

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/17
Mine took about eight months to completely break (something with the balance wheel). The movement is the cheapest automatic movement available, but it's still okay. It's the rest that is bad. That said, yes the design is nice, and I'd have replaced it with another if it were smaller, or had an actual moon phase (or no day/night display).