• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin Historiques American 1921

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
'afternoon all,

been looking for a while for a decent rep of the VC Historiques American 1921.

Today I found this:

https://www.chinanoobwatch.com/vach...kk-stainless-steel-white-dial-swiss-4400.html

This is a non-TD but it's clearly a rep and looks even decent (except for the missing "N" on the deco plate on the back LOL).

Has anyone any experience with this watch? Do you know if any of our TDs have it for sale? From the first picture it appears to be made by KK factory.

Thanks for any feedback!

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Oh man this is interesting, thanks for sharing this. I happened to be in the market for one of these since years ago. Always on the fence of getting one until decided to wait for something decent.

And seems like this is the one, looks decent to begin with, despite of the missing “N” on the movement, LOL man. But I guess I’ll still wait ‘till the TD releases this, happened to order something from non-TD and it was sort of a “potato” showing up instead of what the picture showing something with Swiss movement, had enough of that LOL.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Oh man this is interesting, thanks for sharing this. I happened to be in the market for one of these since years ago. Always on the fence of getting one until decided to wait for something decent.

And seems like this is the one, looks decent to begin with, despite of the missing “N” on the movement, LOL man. But I guess I’ll still wait ‘till the TD releases this, happened to order something from non-TD and it was sort of a “potato” showing up instead of what the picture showing something with Swiss movement, had enough of that LOL.

I would never order any rep from a non-TD but it is still possible to enquire one of our TDs to see if they can source this one

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
I would never order any rep from a non-TD but it is still possible to enquire one of our TDs to see if they can source this one

Good to know mate! And good point too, I second that. That’s definitely worth trying. Ah and btw in case of non-TD, the only one that I can trust would be Andrew from Trusty Watches. He always delivered no matter what. Other than him, I’ll stick to the TDs instead haha cheers bro

G

I have one for sale in M2M. Tim / Fat Panda should still be able to source them or alternatively I know Silix might be able to as well :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

alexdazio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/18
I bought from a non-td (mrwatches.cn/) at a much lower price. It's automatic, though, not hand wind. Decent quality, different from gen (especially for the seconds sub-dial) but pleasant to wear nevertheless. Beware, you'd buy at your own risk, being mrwatches a non-td. I had no problems with this dealer, but maybe I was just lucky.

I am also looking in the meantime for the much rarer model "New York Boutique" (https://www.ablogtowatch.com/vacher...erican-1921-boutique-new-york-watch-hands-on/) but I am afraid no rep exists for this model, unfortunately.