• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JJF Bracelet link removal?

erock

26/4/10
Does anyone have some tips on how to get the pins out of the JJF bracelet? I’ve got them loose but haven’t been able to actually remove them yet and it’s been almost 2 hours of me working on it. Any tips?

rolled85

Horology Curious
13/5/18
I unscrewed the pin then pulled the tiny part protruding out with a small pair of needlenose pliers. Even though there's only about a millimeter or so protruding and I didn't get a good grip it didn't take much force at all, shouldn't be too hard?

erock

26/4/10
I finally figured out to use the tweezers but now I can’t get any of the other screws in the bracelet loose. Any tips for loosening them up so I can unscrew them?

rolled85

Horology Curious
13/5/18
None of the screws were super tight for me. I didn't have any difficulty loosening the screws, except one screw that I unscrewed didn't want to go back in all the way and sit flush. I made sure to leave that link as one of the ones I took out. No other problems with the screws though.