• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[New Prod] Vacheron Constantin Patrimony 85180 40mm

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Hey man, no, but the image link embedded so I did it for you. Only 1 image popped up. Can you paste the link to the imgur album with the dial shot too?

fBgSMj0h.jpg

stoyania

15/4/16
this is such an annoyance...why the factories dont put a little effort to silence these miyotas?!?

Rina1988

Known Member
21/7/16
I can answer my own question after visiting 2 shops in Shanghai today - the gen does NOT have the punctuation mark above Geneve. A minor difference vs the rep but nevertheless a difference

accent is correct. the patrimony "small model" (36mm) has no accent

alexjryan

Horology Curious
17/12/18
I've been looking for a nice dress VC, and this model looks stunning. A couple of comments about the rep which hold me back from purchasing:
- as others have noted, the VC font and cross are a little off to me
- does the movement seriously say "GENVE" instead of "GENEVE"??? I've noticed some workings mistakes on VC decorations and whilst I understand that a rep movement will not be finished "gen like" there should never be spelling mistakes... Another example I've seen is the misspelling of Vacheron (not this model) which is just embarrassing

As a side note it's interesting that all dealers have this down as model 85150 when it's clearly 85180 (it even says so on the caseback)

Edit: spelling/autocorrect

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp