• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin Overseas 4500V BP vs the others

D

d4m.test

Where did you get that from? It’s a gorgeous piece!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

To all the owners: How´s the Miyota 9015? As noisy a rotor as the low beat Miyotas 8XXX? How the power reserve? Thanks in advance!

stoyania

15/4/16
@onkelbernie I got my BP 4500v a couple months ago. Running strong but yes, the Miyota is noisy until you oil it. My power reserve is about 1.5 days

DocThor

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/13
Great looking piece @DocThor . What are your initial thoughts?
Initial thoughts?

A M A Z I N G ! ! !

:D

After a few hours on the wrist I have to say that this is the nicest blue watch I had on my wrist ever. I can't imagine the beauty of the gen but I heard it's even better!
The quality overall is really great. I only can recommend this rep and Trusty Time as seller :)

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
Initial thoughts?

A M A Z I N G ! ! !

After a few hours on the wrist I have to say that this is the nicest blue watch I had on my wrist ever. I can't imagine the beauty of the gen but I heard it's even better!
The quality overall is really great. I only can recommend this rep and Trusty Time as seller :)

Cheers mate! Looks stunning indeed. It's on my tbl now for sure.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Initial thoughts?

A M A Z I N G ! ! !

Completely agree.

Here it is with the 'competition'. The blue is more striking and it's a fancier bracelet watch for sure.

MW0YEzSh.jpg

To all the owners: How´s the Miyota 9015? As noisy a rotor as the low beat Miyotas 8XXX? How the power reserve? Thanks in advance!
I did oil the rotor because it was noisy. Much better now! The only final mod is to get a 2xar crystal.

stoyania

15/4/16
I really like my blue BP Overseas...but curious to know how the BP bracelet quality (in terms of polishing, smoothness, etc.) compares to the JJF bracelet

CBJones

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/17
Completely agree.

Here it is with the 'competition'. The blue is more striking and it's a fancier bracelet watch for sure.

MW0YEzSh.jpg

I did oil the rotor because it was noisy. Much better now! The only final mod is to get a 2xar crystal.
STUNNING!

MaltMan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/17
I think the BP version meets my expectations the best. It's a beauty. Just undecided if I shall order the BP Overseas, the JF 15400 v3 or the PF 5711 :)

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
It is very nice, but I prefer to go first with old VC overseas (2004 versión). i think it is more sportier.
Nevertheless, maybe in future I will go also for this new version

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
Can anyone link me to the blue dial BP? Can’t seem to find it on PureTime or Perfect Clones..thanks in advance!

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
Got my BP last week. Looks amazing. Rotor barely audible after some oil. Would like more strap options, tho. Anyone know if there are aftermarket straps that could fit this? I was thinking about buying a gen rubber from the VC boutique but that costs as much as I paid for the watch, not inclusive of the clasp...

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Got my BP last week. Looks amazing. Rotor barely audible after some oil. Would like more strap options, tho. Anyone know if there are aftermarket straps that could fit this? I was thinking about buying a gen rubber from the VC boutique but that costs as much as I paid for the watch, not inclusive of the clasp...

Can you please post some pics?
which oil did you use to silent the rotor.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
It is very nice, but I prefer to go first with old VC overseas (2004 versión). i think it is more sportier.
Nevertheless, maybe in future I will go also for this new version

At first I preferred 2nd edition but now I think I’m in between. I love clean dial of BP version and I’m curious about brown dial.
But i think I will buy deep stream first. I was planing to buy it right after it came out with the bracelet but other watches were released that I went for including ARF Daytona.

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
rcom440 how do I post pics on the new RWI? I used to be able to just directly upload..

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Guys, i really like the 4500 case shape and would love to try and make a strap for this version. Would there be any interest in leather/croc straps for it. What do you think ?

The only problem is the quick release mechanism which i won't be able to manufacture, so the strap will be attached the old way, like on the JJF VCO.