• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Overseas JJF with BRACELET available!!!

tdk1010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/19
Return idont know , there’s no JJF products from months .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad if this is true. Lucy said she'll check with them once order is confirmed. Do you have a link for the 8F? Can't seem to find it, checked with multiple TD sites

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
TRUSTY told me JJF returned and he is able to source the Overseas. I wouldnt say his claims are reliable though

Reactions: Parto

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
TRUSTY told me JJF returned and he is able to source the Overseas. I wouldnt say his claims are reliable though

I hope they full update the watch as per Gen sample they have , calendar hands DW case back engraving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Parto

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
The most important is the logo
even if it is sharper than the very first release it is still too fat

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
is there no rep update for the vach overseas? been interested in this watch for quite some time.. maybe because it is not mainstream like other brands?

Ronnie Hotdog

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Bristol, UK
Hi all - I'm new to the rep thing but am very keen to get hands on the VC Overseas black or gray dial. Does anyone know which TD to approach. Is it still $468? Also can a TD source rubber strap alongside the braclet. Any pointerswoul be much appreciated. Ronnie

tdk1010

23/10/19
Hi all - I'm new to the rep thing but am very keen to get hands on the VC Overseas black or gray dial. Does anyone know which TD to approach. Is it still $468? Also can a TD source rubber strap alongside the braclet. Any pointerswoul be much appreciated. Ronnie

Best to message your preferred TD directly. If you have none, I recommend jtime or lucy.

Reactions: Ronnie Hotdog

Ronnie Hotdog

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Bristol, UK
Hello all - I have a question. Am looking to buy the VC overseas 47040 version ( with the textured dial and the date a 4 o'clock).

The only viable JFF version I can find (I'm not paying $468!!!) is one on intime with a rubber strap. I also want to get a SS bracelet alongside. I've asked.a number of TDs if they can source the watch plus an additional rubber strap (or bracelet) but all have said no or just not responded.

I actually prefer the rubber strap anyway but before I buy is there a way of sourcing a SS bracelet on it's own at some point in the future? The factories must surely produce them as they make a number with the bracelet.

New to all this so apologies if I've missed a topic somewhere.

Help gratefully recieved.

Ronnie

tdk1010

23/10/19
Hello all - I have a question. Am looking to buy the VC overseas 47040 version ( with the textured dial and the date a 4 o'clock).

The only viable JFF version I can find (I'm not paying $468!!!) is one on intime with a rubber strap. I also want to get a SS bracelet alongside. I've asked.a number of TDs if they can source the watch plus an additional rubber strap (or bracelet) but all have said no or just not responded.

I actually prefer the rubber strap anyway but before I buy is there a way of sourcing a SS bracelet on it's own at some point in the future? The factories must surely produce them as they make a number with the bracelet.

New to all this so apologies if I've missed a topic somewhere.

Help gratefully recieved.

Ronnie

TD's wouldn't just say yes to this kind of request specially if you haven't purchased anything from them yet. Building a relationship by purchasing at least 1 watch can be beneficial but no guarantees still that they will grant your request. One other option is to check m2m if someone is selling or is willing to sell

Ronnie Hotdog

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Bristol, UK
TD's wouldn't just say yes to this kind of request specially if you haven't purchased anything from them yet. Building a relationship by purchasing at least 1 watch can be beneficial but no guarantees still that they will grant your request. One other option is to check m2m if someone is selling or is willing to sell

Thanks for the pointers TDK.

Ok I see. Just nervous buying a watch when I've no idea if i can ever get a Rubber strap for.

It's a bit of a minefield.

Although I prefer the rubber strap may get it with a SS bracelet as I reckon it will be easier to source a strap.

tdk1010

23/10/19
Thanks for the pointers TDK.

Ok I see. Just nervous buying a watch when I've no idea if i can ever get a Rubber strap for.

It's a bit of a minefield.

Although I prefer the rubber strap may get it with a SS bracelet as I reckon it will be easier to source a strap.

Possibly, or you can just look for a genuine strap or aftermarket strap online.