• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Overseas JJF with BRACELET available!!!

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
This is th JJF factory version. Don’t think there has been an update.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Ok so it is the same as mine. I was wondering what was the deal with the crown aligment or the date then :)

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Looks amazing!
I'm also thinking about this one for a while

Mufasa112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/17
Can someone explain me what the difference between the vanilla version and the Vacheron Constantin Overseas White JJF "MY9015 Mod" -Version is? Haven't seen a thread where the mod is discussed.. thank you

Steste

12/5/18
Can someone explain me what the difference between the vanilla version and the Vacheron Constantin Overseas White JJF "MY9015 Mod" -Version is? Haven't seen a thread where the mod is discussed.. ethank you
i was wondering the same !

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
So the consensus here is that the Black and Grey versions would reach the first-class rep status?
White obviously does not....

Repwatcher01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
Just received my JJF VC Overseas with grey dial, and I gotta add my vote for first class NWBIG status, if not super rep. Aesthetically, I can't find a single imperfection, only problem is the noisy miyota rotor that needs to be oiled. Pricey rep, but honestly I feel it was worth every penny.

Reactions: csthe

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Just received my JJF VC Overseas with grey dial, and I gotta add my vote for first class NWBIG status, if not super rep. Aesthetically, I can't find a single imperfection, only problem is the noisy miyota rotor that needs to be oiled. Pricey rep, but honestly I feel it was worth every penny.

Why do you have multiple accounts?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I've messaged the admins to delete the other one which I created in error, but they're not responding, so ???. I can't delete it myself can I?

You can’t delete it yourself. Raddave can help. I’m not sure how it was “created in error” since you were actively posting on it a couple of weeks ago but you can explain that to Dave. He is the man to help you. Raddave

Reactions: Raddave

jamingui

Known Member
24/8/16
DSC05818_zps0gbyftm7.jpg

DSC05817_zps43grhf7b.jpg

DSC05816_zpsujl2jibs.jpg

DSC05812_zpsu9aziajv.jpg

DSC05813_zpso9k5b5lr.jpg

DSC05814_zps1y1g7tqq.jpg

DSC05815_zpszglww2v3.jpg

DSC05811_zpsj07q1zzo.jpg

DSC05808_zpsvs7avigw.jpg

DSC05806_zpssjt0ejjp.jpg

DSC05805_zpsblkjw2ui.jpg

Looks amazing. I am tempted to pull the trigger on a white one. Which colour is the Lume? Lasts long?

Reactions: applez

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Looks amazing. I am tempted to pull the trigger on a white one. Which colour is the Lume? Lasts long?

It’s not a super lume like a Panerai and doesn’t last as long, but personally doesn’t bother me.

Reactions: csthe

mottykytu

4/6/13
It’s not a super lume like a Panerai and doesn’t last as long, but personally doesn’t bother me.

Can I have some quick confirm?

1/ So now because of the Dial, the best close to gen version of this JJF oversea bracelet will be Black and Grey Version, isn't it?

2/ Did they fix the Logo Cross thickness in the new batch? Or it is just still the same in December?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Can I have some quick confirm?

1/ So now because of the Dial, the best close to gen version of this JJF oversea bracelet will be Black and Grey Version, isn't it?

2/ Did they fix the Logo Cross thickness in the new batch? Or it is just still the same in December?

The pattern is the same on the black dial as on the white. The grey is flat, it has no texture and therefore no pattern.

Strictly speaking the grey is more accurate but the only way you will see the pattern is with a loupe. You cannot see the difference even when staring very hard directly at the dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mottykytu

4/6/13
The pattern is the same on the black dial as on the white. The grey is flat, it has no texture and therefore no pattern.

Strictly speaking the grey is more accurate but the only way you will see the pattern is with a loupe. You cannot see the difference even when staring very hard directly at the dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And have the Gen side by side to compare !

Thank you

But how about my 2nd question? Did they FIX The Fat/ thickness Vacheron Cross Logo and have a close to gen Cross Symbol logo? Or it is still an obvious tell?

Regard!