• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do you like your Overseas rep?

trdesign

Known Member
11/3/11
The blue actually looks very good. Not like the td pics...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
btw blue dial is very limited edition, like really limited not hublot limited :D

Lol.

Btw, what did you think of the overall quality, fit and finish etc (eg. Crisp lume? Shiny hour surrounds? Heft?). Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Lol.

Btw, what did you think of the overall quality, fit and finish etc (eg. Crisp lume? Shiny hour surrounds? Heft?). Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

I still have the black dial on bracelet of this model. Having owned the genuine i can say that the rep is worth buying. However, under heavy magnification the rep is a bit of a letdown.

The lume under magnification is not perfectly even, hours surrounds are good enough. Case back engravings are not as crisp as the genuine. bracelet and case construction is on pair with gen
and parts are interchangeable.

Rotor is loud as with any miyota... for what the price of the rep is think the gen one is not worth keeping also due to the fact that the price for this model always drops. Retail was about 18k used one go for half that price.

My opinion would be to just be happy with the rep. Now talking VC details is everything, i maybe will go franken on day one this (gen dial only) but not before i finish my patek project.

I’m personally attached to this model because im also a genta fan! So my ''sporty collection'' is the 15400, Overseas, Nautilus!

Reactions: vcappp

Keylog74

14/6/13
adf07f1e1f3a09526978a4d334e9e944.jpg

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I still have the black dial on bracelet of this model. Having owned the genuine i can say that the rep is worth buying. However, under heavy magnification the rep is a bit of a letdown.

The lume under magnification is not perfectly even, hours surrounds are good enough. Case back engravings are not as crisp as the genuine. bracelet and case construction is on pair with gen
and parts are interchangeable.

Rotor is loud as with any miyota... for what the price of the rep is think the gen one is not worth keeping also due to the fact that the price for this model always drops. Retail was about 18k used one go for half that price.

My opinion would be to just be happy with the rep. Now talking VC details is everything, i maybe will go franken on day one this (gen dial only) but not before i finish my patek project.

I’m personally attached to this model because im also a genta fan! So my ''sporty collection'' is the 15400, Overseas, Nautilus!

for a Genta fan, maybe the 15202 instead of 15400 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Overseas has a little Genta feel but it was designed by
Jorg Hysek. Not Genta.
Genta was involved in design of VC 222 which was released before Hysek’s Overseas. It was a flop.
in my opinion 222 design by Genta is pure shit comparing to Hysek Overseas.
Hysek took VC sport watches to the next level.