• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Overseas from JJF with (finally!) rubber straps!

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
Got my grey faced JJF today. Looks fantastic, but christ that Miyota is bloody crazy loud. Makes it unwearable in my opinion.

But I was expected this and planned to oil with a bit of D5 once I get it, but I took the temporary measure of taping the rotor in place. I tried to remove it but my screwdriver was too big. Once that rotor is silenced it's a beautiful looking watch. I got the rubber strap as well but I think I'll rock the bracelet with this one as it looks so good,

and a wrist roll....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/W2TWRqDcoZ6gSkui7

Reactions: fraser3710

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Got my grey faced JJF today. Looks fantastic, but christ that Miyota is bloody crazy loud. Makes it unwearable in my opinion.

But I was expected this and planned to oil with a bit of D5 once I get it, but I took the temporary measure of taping the rotor in place. I tried to remove it but my screwdriver was too big. Once that rotor is silenced it's a beautiful looking watch. I got the rubber strap as well but I think I'll rock the bracelet with this one as it looks so good,

and a wrist roll....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/W2TWRqDcoZ6gSkui7

This is great choice after hours study this watch, I will go grey
Plz if u don’t mind close pic Malta cross ,just wanna see if they update it to correct slim .thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
All u need silicone grease on ball bearing , this will silence rotor 100% , silicone grease not oil!

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
This is great choice after hours study this watch, I will go grey
Plz if u don’t mind close pic Malta cross ,just wanna see if they update it to correct slim .thanks

Here's your close up of the cross. Looks ok to me.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Here's your close up of the cross. Looks ok to me.

This’s updated one very near from Gen but still white Dial latest batch match Gen 99%
00d9b6cda6c3837032323a632241c53b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoyania

15/4/16
cross on white dial looks good but the pattern of the cones is aligned incorrectly compared to the gen

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
That’s exactly how gen is. Date doesn’t sit right in the middle of the window.

I had two. Date sits ok on some dates, not on others, on both watches

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I doubt that will ever happen sadly

This maker didn’t do any updates in their watches, idont know why? They bought different Gens for replication pp VC Cartier Hublot..

Reactions: johnlogan