• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Vacheron Constantin are you wearing today?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
ea0c3973c78406ff5c0953b8f285a8bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: An6 and C Master

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Why but why did they stop producing this beauty? What a gorgeous watch you have there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea mate, this is one of the best tourbillion rep there is. Well, I think the demand for tourbilion reps are not as high as the common brands. Took me a while to find this as well. The pics can't even do justice on the sand blasted dial. Cheers

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I have no idea mate, this is one of the best tourbillion rep there is. Well, I think the demand for tourbilion reps are not as high as the common brands. Took me a while to find this as well. The pics can't even do justice on the sand blasted dial. Cheers

Tourbillon rep are in high demand in China... but you are right, not as much as a sub lol

I got two atm, a RM001 and a Roger Dubuis Excalibur but I will add more to the herd this year (I already have on order the new Drive de Cartier tourbillon by BBR) and I would love this Vacheron. I will start hunting lol. Enjoy your fabulous VC mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk