• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Vacheron Constantin are you wearing today?

Kobkob90

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/20
North America
d461938c768db476660ae3477552f4f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This a gen or rep? I’ve been on the fence of getting one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuvolablue01

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/15
This is beautiful is this a gen or rep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the compliment.
I wish. .... This is a £60k white gold piece as gen. It's the XF ultra thin. I love that it's 40mm and so thin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
had my heart set on an RG VC Patrimony "14 day power reserve" until I came across this m2m...let's just say I'm still looking for a suitable next RG watch, preferably, tourbillon

Reactions: Djsani26 and Tompa

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK

This is a genuine Fifty Six in stainless steel with silver dial. I bought this before the release of the ZF and it's the second gen "holy trinity" watch I purchased. Only the hand stack of the ZF gives it away as non genuine from the front and that's only really obvious to see with a loupe. As someone who has the Gen, the ZF rep is as good as I've ever seen a replica.

Doc_Savage

Amor Fati
Certified
18/3/19
Michigan

This is a genuine Fifty Six in stainless steel with silver dial. I bought this before the release of the ZF and it's the second gen "holy trinity" watch I purchased. Only the hand stack of the ZF gives it away as non genuine from the front and that's only really obvious to see with a loupe. As someone who has the Gen, the ZF rep is as good as I've ever seen a replica.
Thanks for posting this!

Your high praise of this rep is one of the things that made me decide to order one. So nice to hear that it looks so good side by side with a gen.

Reactions: pistebasher