• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Vacheron Constantin are you wearing today?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
That’s a cool one master. Would like to know the factory and version. Thanks in advance

I do not remember if there was a name on the factory. It was the version before the JJF. You will know them by the "anti-macnetic" misspelling on the back of the case. This one had some work done on it by Vac.

Reactions: simab mk

simab mk

Certified
7/12/18
I do not remember if there was a name on the factory. It was the version before the JJF. You will know them by the "anti-macnetic" misspelling on the back of the case. This one had some work done on it by Vac.

No worries, thanks for your kind reply. I could see that JJF is the best available as of now. But have a concern regarding the bezel finishing, is it close to gen. Also, can we replace it with a gen bezel. Would like to know the work done on your watch by vac

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
No worries, thanks for your kind reply. I could see that JJF is the best available as of now. But have a concern regarding the bezel finishing, is it close to gen. Also, can we replace it with a gen bezel. Would like to know the work done on your watch by vac

I have no idea if it takes gen parts. A gold bezel on this would indeed be nice. I do not know exactly what was done but he definitely relumed it the lume is superb.

Reactions: simab mk

simab mk

Certified
7/12/18
I have no idea if it takes gen parts. A gold bezel on this would indeed be nice. I do not know exactly what was done but he definitely relumed it the lume is superb.

Okay, no worries. Yepp that would look nice. I think relume is required for jjf as well. Anyway your watch is stunning, enjoy wearing it.

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Y3DTj.jpg

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
New arrival. Oddly some dates are perfectly aligned others (like 21st) are off centre. Has anyone else had this issue?
20200321-165441.jpg