• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Vacheron Constantin are you wearing today?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
LH9ra.jpg

Reactions: Glaude and rcom440

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Damn I love those deep streams, both gray and black dials. If there’s nothing new and exciting being released after CNY I will get JJF Overseas.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I'm always first in line on yllekp queue

Damn I love those deep streams, both gray and black dials. If there’s nothing new and exciting being released after CNY I will get JJF Overseas.

I really do not understand why this one is so overlooked. This watch is in my top three keepers.

Justcurious321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/18

Out of curiosity, how do you find that dial? Most of the photos I’ve seen are of the white/black dials it seems. From your pic it looks quite good but just wondering what your thoughts were.

I believe the main flaws in the white/black dial would be the sizing and then the dial pattern... realistically not a big issue.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Out of curiosity, how do you find that dial? Most of the photos I’ve seen are of the white/black dials it seems. From your pic it looks quite good but just wondering what your thoughts were.

I believe the main flaws in the white/black dial would be the sizing and then the dial pattern... realistically not a big issue.

I have never seen one of these in real life. This is an old one the one before the JJF as far as I know. The dial is fantastic. It is in my top 3 favourite watches and I consider it is a really overlooked rep.

A gen for comparison.

VCOverseasDeepStream-wrst_copy_zpszj6qoaji.jpg

Justcurious321

4/11/18
I have never seen one of these in real life. This is an old one the one before the JJF as far as I know. The dial is fantastic. It is in my top 3 favourite watches and I consider it is a really overlooked rep.

A gen for comparison.

VCOverseasDeepStream-wrst_copy_zpszj6qoaji.jpg

Oh wow, even more conflicted now...

Was already struggling to decide between rubber and metal strap (I was leaning to rubber as metal is flawed and I think rubber gives it a sportier look)

Then I was trying to decide between white and black dial and now this :confused: Got to admit that rhodium is stunning

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh wow, even more conflicted now...

Was already struggling to decide between rubber and metal strap (I was leaning to rubber as metal is flawed and I think rubber gives it a sportier look)

Then I was trying to decide between white and black dial and now this :confused: Got to admit that rhodium is stunning

Go for it :) You can get the leather or rubber strap later lol.

Oh and BTW do not listen to me I am the worst enabler on RWI watch addiction.

Justcurious321

4/11/18
Go for it :) You can get the leather or rubber strap later lol.

Oh and BTW do not listen to me I am the worst enabler on RWI watch addiction.

haha I’ve noticed! Next time I buy a bunch will most likely order one of these! Thinking black or rhodium on rubber atm

Reactions: C Master