• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Talk about bling....1 Million Dollar BB

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Take a look at this one.....

nice one to use your Amex black card on..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I wouldn't give you $5 for that atrocity. Ugh.

Some kid'll spend his entire advance from Bad Boy Records on it, probably. :lol:

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Rubber must be hot now...I would have expected at least croc or something :roll:

trunk21

Horology Curious
24/5/06
I just threw up in my mouth.

How to desecrete a nice watch 101...

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Heh heh, he said rubber.

Cameron

Known Member
2/5/07
neg, rubber on a bling watch is wack, all blinged out ss bracelet is hot :wink:

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Now that is gawwdy. Yuck someone turn the lights off.

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
That is some serious bling there man! Any dawg would love it!! 8)

MK08

Renowned Member
3/4/07
Yowza, a little too much bling, bling for me. I could think of a bunch of watches that I would blow a mil on before this.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
wow...the right thing for brothas...with gold/diamod grillz....
i was in a restaurant last weekend...a - i got game - african american on the next table....
pants below his ass....dirty underwear sticking out....but all blinged up ! at least in his ears : 10 carat !
same watch ! ( he wishes) - finally - the food was served...and he spits out his gold grillz onto the table !
starts eating....yeah...great sight....he really had game !

spotsbimmer

Horology Curious
5/12/06
Don't be so quick to poke fun!

It reminds me of the VC Kallista watch, which is reportedly going up in value each year.

"The Kallista's original selling price was over $5 million, and today, its value is estimated at over twice that figure should the watch ever be offered at auction. Needless to say, there are many passionate fans of Vacheron Constantin."

Google that, baby.

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
marinlicina said:
Has anybody told Lil' John and Flavor Flav about this one?

To channel Lil' John by way of Dave......

WHAT????

Seriously though... I can't hear you over that watch. It took a watch that is so horrible its beautiful and made it actually just horrible.

EDIT: don't take my last sentence the wrong way... the Stainless and Ceramic bezel HBB are quite appealing to me... the black magic if rep'd right would be a sure buy...

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA
OiRogers said:
Seriously though... I can't hear you over that watch. It took a watch that is so horrible its beautiful and made it actually just horrible.

That describes that piece of caca PERFECTLY!!! But, you know there's some classless, trashy fool who's going to rush out to buy it - as soon as her 3 week sentence is up!