• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Overseas 4500V by TWF

sscarm

Known Member
Certified
27/10/21
Seems like a new release by TWF!

Here's the description from Trusty:

MOVEMENT: Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement, modified with engraved & painted bridges and Rotor like Calibre 5100
CASE DIAMETER: 41mm
THICKNESS: 12.5mm
DIAL COLOR: Black Dial with Stick Markers
CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 316L
BRACELET: Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet with Deployant Buckle
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with etched crown at 6:00 position
CASE BACK: Display case back with detailed engraving on case rims
BEZEL: Signature VC Overseas Bezel

CLASP TYPE: Deployant Buckle
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 (Adjusted via crown)
Black dial:
j85mnQ.png

White dial:
j85ouL.png

Blue dial:
j85IZR.png

Rose Gold plated white dial:
j85nlj.png

Here's some more images:
j85OI8.png

j85YdK.png

j85yxv.png

j859W1.png

Seems like these have very red rubies, and the same blue dial sunburst problem as the previous BP Overseas 4500V.

For those with the BP, what are your thoughts about this one?

majwilliams0308

Last edited:

Cgentile

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/21
From only a quick the Maltese cross’ around the bezel seem off, it’s also a bit thicker than BP, the bracelet looks even lower quality and in the photo of the blue dial the hands are black.

I will say that the movement looks better than BP though. The cross looks better on the oscillating weight for sure

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
The black and blue seem to have a weird ring on the minute track. What's the deal with that? I've been waiting for a good 4500V rep for a while. Unfortunately I don't think this is it. Once one gets made I'll probably sell my XF 2000V

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The images look bad, but I like that rep in the video! Nice deep blue dial.

cpudgar

25/11/21
I have QC pics I received 2 weeks ago of the Rose Gold TWF Overseas 4500 if anyone is interested. I will try and post them...
Still waiting for the watch to be transshipped though.

cpudgar

25/11/21
I know all the flaws compared to Gen: bezel cross ends are mostly straight instead of being more triangular and the little outer circular space on the dial between the minute markers and raised second markers is rose gold on the Gen, plus the Gen doesn't even come as an option on a rose gold bracelet, instead on the 2 straps only. BUT, I love this Rep exactly for all of the above differences and think it is a beautiful and elegant piece!
The Maltese Cross on the dial also is one of the best Reps and additionally every bracelet link has a screw and the bracelet comes with 2 and not only a single half-link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cgentile

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I know all the flaws compared to Gen: bezel cross ends are mostly straight instead of being more triangular and the little outer circular space on the dial between the minute markers and raised second markers is rose gold on the Gen, plus the Gen doesn't even come as an option on a rose gold bracelet, instead on the 2 straps only. BUT, I love this Rep exactly for all of the above differences and think it is a beautiful and elegant piece!
The Maltese Cross on the dial also is one of the best Reps and additionally every bracelet link has a screw and the bracelet comes with 2 and not only a single half-link.

Thanks for sharing these! There's something about the case shape that doesn't seem quite right to me... Maybe it's just me. I'll be interested in seeing more pics once you have it in-hand. I love the color choices that you picked.

Reactions: cpudgar

Cgentile

24/2/21
Looks pretty good all things considered! Better than I was expecting.

I was going to purchase the bracelet because it looks better than BP, but still has a few flaws.

Waiting for a 4500v with a bracelet like XF’s 2000v. They nailed that bracelet, such a good job.

cpudgar

25/11/21
Today I finally received my TWF VC Overseas 4500V Rose Gold from Trusty and after an hour, completely fell in love with it. I have plenty of pics so will post them when I get around to it :)
0ogTS2.md.png

Cgentile

24/2/21
Wow I just noticed how thin the caseback looks! Looks great!

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
looks awesome! How is the rotor noise? How solid is the bracelet? Please give us more pics.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Today I finally received my TWF VC Overseas 4500V Rose Gold from Trusty and after an hour, completely fell in love with it. I have plenty of pics so will post them when I get around to it :)
0ogTS2.md.png

I don’t see any photos

cpudgar

25/11/21
Sorry guys, the next day after receiving the watch I got Covid so wasnt able to do anything.
I will get to posting pics soon.

The rotor is silent, unlike my BPF 4500V with blue dial.

The bracelet is nice, the links are much more softer and flexier.

One thing I had trouble with is, was removing the screws when sizing the bracelet as a few of them couldn’t be unscrewed and one simply rotated but finally managed to get it out.

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
Thanks, mate. These are excellent pictures. It really looks like a winner. They got the cross quite right (for the naked eye, probably not for the microscope, but who cares), the hour hand is shorter, thus more gen like than on the BP and its thickness is probably just right (and not as thick as stated from the dealers). I wonder how the ZF Version will turn out to be at the end. But now I know that there will be a new 4500V for me for sure. Cheers and get better soon. B.