• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Vacheron Constantin Overseas "Everest" Editions

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Fire up those rep machines pretty please!

jmT4Qb.jpg

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/v...ph-and-dual-time-limited-editions-in-titanium

nikits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/16
Thanks for sharing, will likely be a while before these are repped sadly. VCs do not get a lot of love from the factories

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
That is not true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8F is our best hope, and they don't try to get gen thickness. ZF seems to do the simpler models, and both of these aren't simpler complications.

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
8F is our best hope, and they don't try to get gen thickness. ZF seems to do the simpler models, and both of these aren't simpler complications.

You forget BP who has made in the past a gorgeous overseas, MKS more recently also covered few models.

But you are right, not many complicated watches. I don’t think those two will be ever well repped, not with what happened recently in China. An overseas 16mm thick is of no interest (for info the above in gen are chrono 13.7mm and dual tim 12.8mm)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
You forget BP who has made in the past a gorgeous overseas, MKS more recently also covered few models.

But you are right, not many complicated watches. I don’t think those two will be ever well repped, not with what happened recently in China. An overseas 16mm thick is of no interest (for info the above in gen are chrono 13.7mm and dual tim 12.8mm)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just haven't seen BP put out new Vacheron releases. They continue to support the older models they historically released though. Fingers crossed!

And I totally forgot about MKS!

Every rep factory will get the dial texture incorrect, but hopefully it will be sort of similar (unlike the Overseas 4500V dials lololol)

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
man I wish this happens will place order on the 7900v instantly no questions asked!

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
150 total made.. would be a dream to get a good rep of this

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Hacin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/20
Wish it was better. Hopefully they do a V2 but probably wont sell enough

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
More pics on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...mited_edition/

If its based on a 7750, I guess swapping in a black ETA date wheel would not be too much trouble and closer to what looks like a dark blue date wheel with silver font.

Also, cant quite tell on the seconds counter whether it's the correct colour.

This will also be thicker, but we are used to that with most reps...

Last edited: