• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory Vacheron Constantine Fiftysix Complete Calendar

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
It’s a thing of beauty. I got the RG silvery dial version, along with a stupid amount of genuine alligator straps in a ton of different colors. Wow. It’s really special.

Last edited:

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
This watch looks the part.. so beautiful and classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Where did you get the straps from?

Many different places. Delugs, Monstraps, etc. You get what you pay for, and there is a big difference in quality. Anyhow, I collect straps as well as watches, I’m always adding new straps to my stash whenever I see something that is unusual that delights me. Cheers

Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
So my TD kindly arranged to have the hands re-positioned. Thanks for your feedback pistebasher.... So with a bit of luck it will be with me in 2 - 3 weeks. I'll send updates when i get it. They are gorgeous watches. Keep posting pics.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
So my TD kindly arranged to have the hands re-positioned. Thanks for your feedback pistebasher.... So with a bit of luck it will be with me in 2 - 3 weeks. I'll send updates when i get it. They are gorgeous watches. Keep posting pics.

Looks perfection now, congratulations!!

Reactions: Slayer1976

Genera74

29/12/14
Really interested in this one. Given there are so many complications, how reliable is the movement? I've always been buying watches with simple movement for reliability reasons..

Genera74

29/12/14
Thanks. Yea know Miyota is alw reliable, since this one is modified so was just asking. Right, forgot about the noisiness.. Thanks.

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
It arrived today. Very happy, looks great!

Arrived in 8 working days.

Nice. I’m confused with your partial moonphase.

Mine is (are) 2 whole moons on the disc that are shaped via the aperture opening - not via dial. Yours appears to be via dial???

Last edited: