• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory Vacheron Constantine Fiftysix Complete Calendar

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
Yeah this fits the window. The rep has a bolder font but it is smaller in size so looks a bit sunken in.

may be you are right, but I'm sure that most of us would not be accepted it in case of a rep because of the misalignment of the month

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Lots of opinion stated like it's authority. Let's see what they look like in hand.

Reactions: Mike664968

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
When ZF makes the silver dial variant, I'll put this gen dial in. If they never make it, I may have to buy the blue dial version and paint the date hand blue.

jHLpVY.jpg

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
When ZF makes the silver dial variant, I'll put this gen dial in. If they never make it, I may have to buy the blue dial version and paint the date hand blue.

jHLpVY.jpg

I think the rose gold variant uses a silver dial already - unless you specifically wanted the steel + silver combo!

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
That rose gold and brown is truly stunning!

It is - they already do the regular fifty six with this combo and the chocolate tone of the dial ZF has managed to get is pretty close to gen

Reactions: H S

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I think the rose gold variant uses a silver dial already - unless you specifically wanted the steel + silver combo!

Yeah I think it does but the indices and cross, etc would have to be transferred which opens the project up to scratching the dial. Great idea though.... that would have been awesome.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
VIdeo from trusty on the blue dial

[video]https://player.vimeo.com/video/577093662[/video]

Reactions: pistebasher