• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UN Diver Leocle

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
If someone has this guy and wants to sell it, let me know. :)

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Hmm....really nice looking watch that remains on my hitlist. What's your thoughts? How's it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
Nice and confortable. A touch of class.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
I have been wearing this watch for some time now. The watch is stunning guys, you could argue that the strap can be replaced but it's fine for now. The watch itself is definitely not worth buying in gen. Visually there is no difference that would justice spending 4-5k on the gen.

Reactions: vcappp

Thefakemasterfanclub

Known Member
31/12/10
Next one on my list.. torn between this or the new JLC Polaris date that just came out..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I've purchased this from Mirotime, and it is a great watch! Very pleased with it overall. I love the strap probably the most.

ZaUWDE.jpg

Reactions: Watch-a-say

frankvdb

Horology Curious
16/11/18
hi everyone,
i'm trying to buy this watch too, and i only found it from pc, is there only a copy? does anyone sell it besides PC? It is really very beautiful, fantastic.
Mirotime I can't find a website or an email, can you help me?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
hi everyone,
i'm trying to buy this watch too, and i only found it from pc, is there only a copy? does anyone sell it besides PC? It is really very beautiful, fantastic.
Mirotime I can't find a website or an email, can you help me?

Just send this link to any TD of your choice: http://www.woniuo.com/YD022_p4721.html

That link I provided is NOT a TD, but if you use that as reference the TD will help you source it.

m00nwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/21
EU
I've purchased this from Mirotime, and it is a great watch! Very pleased with it overall. I love the strap probably the most.

ZaUWDE.jpg

How satisfied are you with the quality of this strap? It certainly looks great on the UN, congrats. I'm looking for something comfortable and sporty.