• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UN Diver Leocle

prova4

11/10/15
This is the new beautiful watch of an unfairly underrated Maison.

Ulysse-Nardin-Diver-Le-Locle-2.jpg

Ulysse-Nardin-Diver-Le-Locle-3.jpg

Ulysse-Nardin-Diver-Le-Locle-4.jpg

Ulysse-Nardin-Diver-Le-Locle-5-HorasyMinutos-1.jpg

@puretime any chance to see a replica of this beauty?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Ohhh .. like this, some restraint by UN and looks very good !

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
Joshua got it on Perfect Clones... quite nice.

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
Hi, I just received this rep, I don't know who the maker is but watch comes with nice soft pouch with "SY" monogram, so maybe we will call the maker "SY" ? :D Anyway, the rep execution is just SUPERB, with only flaws when comparing to gen:

- the cyclop is probably of less power than genuine
- due to the movement restrictions the seconds sub wheel is just a fraction of mm lower than on gen
- the "ring" around sapphire edges is a bit bigger than on genuine
- the screws holding the serial number plate are silver on rep while black of presentation units of genuine to be found on web - anyway, this may be ok since presentation unit not always equals production unit in gen.

PROS:
- quality is amazing.
- good quality strap (and a spare of the same sizes/quality)
- "warranty card" and a tag both have MATCHING NUMERS to the watch case!

Overall, it is very very beautiful watch in person albeit for those with not the biggest wrist. Case workmanship is gen-like. The caseback engraving is very detailed and has those concentric circles on sandblasted area ("deepness" of the sea). Evidently the maker has a gen.

Just brief look:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Not sure if hot or not but quality and nwbig-ness are superb for what i can see

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
quality is there. The watch reflects light like RADO watch :D

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
Did you order this for me perfect clones? I tried asking my preffered td and apparently it's not in stock..

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
Did you order this for me perfect clones? I tried asking my preffered td and apparently it's not in stock..

Yes, from PC. Looks like only Joshua has them.
The quality is really good, for an example the caseback is so tightly matched with the case that I needed to pop it using a knife, despite all screws were removed. Lugs size is 21mm so now I am on hunt for replacement strap (black Perlon seems to match the watch well)

ff2effc8623857d76a7a6c7890c7e3ca.jpg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and dadog13

stoyania

15/4/16
i tried the gen one in a shop in shanghai today. this model is no longer available overseas but still sold in China. around 10k USD so i can imagine that the rep was built using a real watch.
overall felt comfortable for my small(er) wrist...but it feels bit underwhelming compared to the Blancpain ZF I was wearing. the salesgirls at the shop said the FF much better ;)

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I really like the look of it but the lugs make it look like it wears big. How does it compare to similar 42mm watches like the planet ocean or AP diver?

mincus8

29/10/14
That's a beautiful watch! Pretty expensive??? $468 USD? ?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

stoyania

15/4/16
ssouthall6 I have only tried it for a minute in the store but I agree it wears a bit bigger due to the lugs. But also is thinner so that helps a bit

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
I love this rep, i just ordered it.