• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

White Chimera?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
If you check the UBOAT website it makes no mention of a white dialed chimera, so no.

CoffeeandCars

26/5/17
If you check the UBOAT website it makes no mention of a white dialed chimera, so no.

Yeah, I did check but thought it may have been a previous version - as I know the black version with green hands was a model but is no longer on their site, just the white handed one with a side window.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Yeah, I did check but thought it may have been a previous version - as I know the black version with green hands was a model but is no longer on their site, just the white handed one with a side window.

Then a quick check with google will yield white dialed Chimera from rep dealers, none with any reputable gen websites. That should tell you something.

As for the black dial with green hands, we know there is a gen, because torobravo bought the gen for the factory to replicate. ;)

krispee

1/5/12
I've seen this before, and personally I think it looks nice. Mind you I've never been that bothered by buying watches that are homages.

Edit - This a real watch, probably based off the 7107 Limited Edition. You can get the cream dialed version from Trusty Time. Here is a link to one on sale at Jura.
https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/produc...7-watch-ub-794

Last edited: