• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

U-boat Flightdeck

silverprince

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/15
I've looked everywhere, no one is making them anymore. A real shame, I discovered U-Boat quite late and am desperate to get my hands on
a beautiful replica Flightdeck. I'm sure there are lots more people also. I think I've asked everyone on the recommended sellers list.
And the only success I had was with Robbie from www.aoo-time.com. His customer service is fantastic. He did have a Flightdeck, but in quartz movement.
So I bought it...currently waiting for it to come to me (in Australia).

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
There's not enough demand for U-Boat watches unfortunately and that is the reason of no Flightdeck's being in stock and I doubt they'll be available again in near future.
Nice replacement (and should be available) is U-1001 or not similar but amazing watch for the money, U-42. I have one and although it doesn't get much wrist time lately, it will stay in my permanent collection for a long time. I just love to see it there. ;)

silverprince

5/3/15
Thanks for your reply shelby1501. And yes after doing a thorough search and I mean THOROUGH! I found nothing.
I asked every single TD and they were all nice, but Robbie from www.aoo-time.com even checked the "factory" to see if there was anymore flight decks (7750) available....but unfortunately nothing.
So luckily I recently purchased one here on RWI from a seller (still in transit), I've also got a homage "Parnis" quartz coming to me purchased on eBay.
And I've got a third one coming from www.aoo-time.com, it's a quartz movement but it looks beautiful - black dial with stainless steel.

Regards from Australia.

DavidUK

24/5/15
It's shame that it's virtually impossible to find a rep U-Boat these days.

Armcandy

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
19/12/15
CONUS
Some up on puretime now, I recently bought a cheapie on ali, thinking about upgrading to the PT version.

bigdiesel74

Looking Around
19/5/13
I have one to sell if you are looking for one. I don't ever wear it. Let me know.

Flight2016

14/4/16
I am searching the Flightdeck with white background, but others are possible too. Delivery to Germany. Where to buy??

Edit: Saw some at tswatchshop.com (Trust dealer). Want to buy there. Anyone who confirm, that these U-Boats are worth to buy?