• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

U-BOAT U-51 Chimera making of - watches ready

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Awesome looking watch. Looks heavy as hell. Never thought about getting one, but I am now.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Anyone willing to tell how big does it wear compared to a 47mm Panerai sub ?

I owned a Chimera once so I was able to take a picture. No side by side with a PAM though although I do have a picture of a 47mm sub.
pQSEhW2.jpg

mxL8dNR.jpg

Now how does it wear? It wears similar to the 47mm PAM Submersible, the U-51 Chimera being a 46mm watch. Height is basically the same at 17mm although the pusher system on the Chi8mera makes it look chunkier. The rounder curve on the Chimera's lugs makes it hug the wrist a bit better though.

Duncan_McCloud

12/2/17
I owned a Chimera once so I was able to take a picture. No side by side with a PAM though although I do have a picture of a 47mm sub.
pQSEhW2.jpg

mxL8dNR.jpg

Now how does it wear? It wears similar to the 47mm PAM Submersible, the U-51 Chimera being a 46mm watch. Height is basically the same at 17mm although the pusher system on the Chi8mera makes it look chunkier. The rounder curve on the Chimera's lugs makes it hug the wrist a bit better though.

Thank you mysterio, this is really interesting...

Duncan_McCloud

12/2/17
Just ordered this from Toro, now the wait begins, I have the S/S version which I bought from a member just to try one, just had to get the bronze having seen these pics. :)

I fell in low with this. Now I am spamming all TDs for the black / green version. Hope this is in stock. Usually I am always late!

Icarus66

Horology Curious
4/9/10
Anymore pics guys? I ordered mine last week from Toros, still waiting on shipping.

Arthur Dore

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/20
MEXICO
Got mine today! What a beauty. Here she is side by side with my Carbonio.

friend, could you tell us about your experience with td toro? and if it is not too much trouble, show us more photos of both watches.
I am traumatized with
n this brand
Cheers

Arthur Dore

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/20
MEXICO
Please does anyone have a piece for sale? I've been looking for it for years ... or will they be able to go back to production?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I have a head of one in conus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk