• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen bezel on jf

Relfson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/18
So I got myself a franken jf 16610ln.
as most of you know, the bezel is no good.

im looking for tips, because i want a bezel with gen like clicks.

should i look for a gen bezel? Or are there other alternatives? Can you just swap the gen with jf? My problem i think is to get the click spring right, so i need a details turorial for that too ????

stretcherfetcher

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/6/19
Buy a gen bezel assembly. You can bend the spring a tad and get better click or you can bend the tension ring to get a tighter fit. All very easy fixes.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
You can also add a little silicone grease on the click spring. Makes the click a lot smoother. You should also remove the bezel and clean the bottom of it. There is ALWAYS some sort of grime and dirt under it along with little metal fragments from the factory or whatever testing it. They don’t turn those bezels gently. It twist it around to make sure it had 120 clicks (if they even do that) and gets wrapped up.

Cleaning the bezel and adding a little silicone grease makes a huge difference imo.

A gen click spring is better but not enough for me to spend that much money on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk