• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Decal Printed Dials Full Tutorial

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Halleluja! Been printing decals for a long time, some of my first builds had decal dials, but I also had issues with them not being sharp enough to be content with them!
Thanks for this!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Ok, I'm not bad at photoshop, but I'm stuck trying to insert to TIFF into the file I've created, and the size you made the file produces a loooong rectangle with me...

Also, how to arrange the files and make them come out the right size is a total mistery to me... hope you can help this dummy out @repmaster1234

D

d4m.test

Ok, I'm not bad at photoshop, but I'm stuck trying to insert to TIFF into the file I've created, and the size you made the file produces a loooong rectangle with me...

Also, how to arrange the files and make them come out the right size is a total mistery to me... hope you can help this dummy out @repmaster1234
That's very strange. I'm not sure how you are importing the TIFF file, but try finding the file in your documents, then right clicking it and choosing open with photoshop. That should automatically give you the right size document. Then after that create a new document that is the size of your paper and copy paste.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
LOL A king can be dethroned ;)
Hey Bart ... did I see anybody here doing a good decal red depth ?
NO !!! apart from you of course so YOU are still on the throne [emoji6]
But don't get asleep [emoji48]

Sent from the RWI App

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
@repmaster1234 Thank you very much for your insanely valuable tutorial and tips! I can see improvements already AND I hear the printer working harder lol
You are hand of the King mate :)

Reactions: TDLnow

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Wow! like a backery!!

I do not see any brown tropical dial ;)

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified