• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Pelagos V5

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Ah ok, cheers. I'm keeping my eye open for one at the mo :D.

Found my eBay auction. He has no more listed sadly.
aa01c45c1c7b934e5940688bab337bd7.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: WristClock

DougDoug

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/21
Hello Everyone, I ordered a V5 and in the process of QC. Anyone experience a loose slider? The folding link part.

DougDoug

5/5/21

Look like a big gap and i'm concern because it's a part where one need to open the clasp to wear every time. Over time it will become even more loose.

DougDoug

5/5/21
ZJwpkb.jpg
ZJwTi5.jpg
ZJwtvc.jpg
ZJwlYi.jpg

Received my Pelagos from Li, while the watch is pretty good but don’t think it deserve NWBIG status. Especially the bracelet, much to be desired.

Last edited:

Demonlimon

Horology Curious
5/6/20
Yes, it is a pelagos. ZF factory seems to be. Do you think it is a good version? I confirm it ???

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Wrong caseback engravings for this model. It’s from the original eta based Pelagos and not the in house version. Also why has it got a blue strap and not black?

DougDoug

5/5/21
Why would you compromise the error? Unless it's a really good deal, it your choice.

phobos9

3/7/20
Any TD had XF blue pelagos in stock? Seems XF Will be closed for months. Trusty and Jtime hav no stock. ZF versión had the clasp issue.. Im sad

phobos9

3/7/20
XF is part of VSF so hopefully it won’t be months as they’ve resumed some sort of supply.

A trusted person told me "XF Will not run again in months" for now there are some oldstock of Black pelagos and other models. I try to get only the bezel as I already have the blue watch but I cracked my current bezel (Im retarded? Yes I am).

I asked if is possible to put ZF ceramic into my XF, told me it was tried and dont fit. Asked if I could get the complete watch from ZF and put my XF bracelet... Told that can be fitted but wont adjust... So i Will go for Black and try to get the blue one in m2m section or wait until XF reopen

Alser

Horology Curious
29/7/21
Hi guys, I'm new around here. I'm looking for a Tudor Pelagos, could you tell me what is the best replica I can find? thank you very much to all

easylink

12/3/21
I finally ordered the XF V5 and already approved the QC pics.
Some markers seem to be crooked but as always it might be the angle…I hope the SEL gaps are not to noticeable in real life.
What do you guys think about the timegrapher results? Is the amplitude a bit to high?

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I finally ordered the XF V5 and already approved the QC pics.
Some markers seem to be crooked but as always it might be the angle…I hope the SEL gaps are not to noticeable in real life.
What do you guys think about the timegrapher results? Is the amplitude a bit to high?

Man, that QC pic isn't great. Very washed out

easylink

12/3/21