• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Tudor Black Bay 58 Blue Sneak Preview

couvreur

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/6/12
Looks cool. I got the gen but might still pick this one up to compare....

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Can’t view the video, interested all the same. Was going to buy a gen one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
What to do!!?! Buy it knowing I'll sell it because it's too small (like I did with the BB58 black)? Buy it just to have it and look pretty in my watchbox? Get over my sizeism issues and wear the damn thing? I even heard of a Gen owner who never wears it because it's too small, but can't bring himself to sell it because it's so pretty. Sigh. Life as a watch geek is tough!

Last edited:

Tione12

11/6/19
What to do!!?! Buy it knowing I'll sell it because it's too small (like I did with the BB58 black)? Buy it just to have it and look pretty in my watchbox? Get over my sizeism issues and West the damn thing? I even heard of a Gen owner who never wears it because it's too small, but can't bring himself to sell it because it's so pretty. Sigh. Life as a watch geek is tough!

This describes me perfectly LOL hahaha

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Redjack2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/19
USA
I've been waiting for this, sign me up! Looking forward to Gen v. rep comparisons. I got my name down for a gen at my local AD but they've been back ordered for 2 months and counting...I can't wait!!!

dutchguy16

17/9/15
Netherlands
Starting to show up at some td’s. Bezel looks a bit too shiny but this could be perspective. All other things look really good!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
let's hope they offer both nato and soft blue strap options.

And whilst we wait, you can build your own https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watches/configurator#popin=configurator&rmc=m79030b-0001

Z591Lc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jammydodger79

dutchguy16

17/9/15
Netherlands
Starting to show up at some td’s. Bezel looks a bit too shiny but this could be perspective. All other things look really good!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse