No announcement yet.

ZF Tudor Black Bay 58 Blue Sneak Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be just the angle of the pic- but- I think the 12 o'clock indice looks sliightly shifted to the right of the tudor shield logo. The 6'clock marker also looks shifted to the left of the dial marker. Else- it looks pretty darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by nikkorbot View Post
      It could be just the angle of the pic- but- I think the 12 o'clock indice looks sliightly shifted to the right of the tudor shield logo. The 6'clock marker also looks shifted to the left of the dial marker. Else- it looks pretty darn good.
      I def see the 6 o’clock marker slightly shifted to the left. Nothing that will bother me...yet.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Looks amazing

Comment

I def see the 6 o’clock marker slightly shifted to the left. Nothing that will bother me...yet.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

The crown tube seems fine, comparing to my QC.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbrown0916 View Post

Sent from the RWI App
              ZF has one of the most inconsistent qc in the market and specially on their tudors. Can't really get any better than this.

Comment

That’s common on the other zf tudor models too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by stufuse; 08-11-20, 21:31.

Comment

I remember buying my bb58 and the tube length concern with the ZZF V2. Received my qc and saw a few pics same as showed here before and GL it. It’s one of the best reps I own, my watchmaker did service to the 2824 movement (not for anything special) and he was very impressed by the quality. Size is kind of small for me, but definitely in rotation.
                  now this blue is itching. Damn!
                  Last edited by Ecender; 09-11-20, 02:50.
                  Educated by RWI

Comment

Originally posted by Ecender View Post
                    I remember buying my bb58 and the tube length concern with the ZZF V2. Received my qc and saw a few pics same as showed here before and GL it. It’s one of the best reps I own, my watchmaker did service to the 2824 movement (not for anything special) and he was very impressed by the quality. Size is kind of small for me, but definitely in rotation.
                    now this blue is itching. Damn!
                    Good to hear and I have the GL earlier today. I’ll keep this thread updated once I receive.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by mrbrown0916 View Post

Sent from the RWI App
                      Mine seems to be shifted a hair to the left. Then again some GENs have this as well so won't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by interbeing View Post

Mine seems to be shifted a hair to the left. Then again some GENs have this as well so won't bother me.
                        Better a hair to the left than in the lume, as in my QC shots from Puretime. Watch rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by jackflash View Post

Better a hair to the left than in the lume, as in my QC shots from Puretime. Watch rejected.

Those are eagle eyes you have, good catch.

Comment

Thanks. These things happen and Puretime agree. Fingers crossed for the next one!

Comment

Probably the lighting, but shouldn't the second hand be a silver centre and all the hands have a silver keyline to match the gen.
                              Last edited by Stylust; 12-11-20, 22:13.

Comment

This is why I always hesitate getting a zf. Their qc is the most inconsistent I have seen. I have owned 1 bb58 and Harrods and both had some dirty that it was impossible to see on qc but when it was dark I could see the dirty in the hands and it drove me nuts but I have to say Tudor lume is one of the best I have seen. Thar being said also bought one of these lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X