Gen gats pretty dark too...

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

Gen gats pretty dark too...

That’s fookin lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post
        Yes, sadly the different lume color /hands/markers is quite regular. The pearl is different indeed, but looks really good on the rep.
        I should get mine next week, can't wait to try it.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
        Why is it so hard for them to match the lume ? It's always the case it's the same on my black bay heritage rep hands are bright white lume is a off white colour

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bac14070596 View Post
          Why is it so hard for them to match the lume ? It's always the case it's the same on my black bay heritage rep hands are bright white lume is a off white colour

ZF has the same problem on their subs as well. Its pretty common problem on zf watches. It's really a bummer in my opinion cuz watch looks fantastic, I guess will wait for v2

Comment

I remember it being very obvious on the BB58 black v1, but it doesn't look as obvious as that on this one. It's there if you look closely, but I doubt I'd notice day to day. In fact, I think I'm going to grab one
            Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
              I remember it being very obvious on the BB58 black v1, but it doesn't look as obvious as that on this one. It's there if you look closely, but I doubt I'd notice day to day. In fact, I think I'm going to grab one
              You can tell straight away from that photo above comparing gen to rep

Comment

Here's another side by side. Taken from reddit. Left is gen

Comment

You can tell straight away from that photo above comparing gen to rep

I can't. Not without zooming/studying intently.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post
                    Here's another side by side. Taken from reddit. Left is gen
                    Looks good enough to me. Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Comment

I can't. Not without zooming/studying intently.
                      Look at this photo

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not there, but personally it's not something I readily see without having to go and look for it. I didn't spot the problem at all for example until it was mentioned on this thread (in spite of being all too aware of the same issue on the BB58 Black).

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not there, but personally it's not something I readily see without having to go and look for it. I didn't spot the problem at all for example until it was mentioned on this thread (in spite of being all too aware of the same issue on the BB58 Black).
                          I cant really see it either to be honest, it's like shopping for white paint with the wife lol
                          Last edited by Alhig72; 21-11-20, 22:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Alhig72 View Post

I cant really see it either to be honest, it's like shopping for white paint with the wife lol
                            White is completely different on the hands to the hour markers

Comment

Everyone's eyes and tolerances are different. To me, yes there's a difference, but it's negligible. A shade.

Comment

White is completely different on the hands to the hour markers

I can see it in this picture, it's not too bad tho, its a pretty nice rep

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X