• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 41 LF

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
johnlogan this looks nice! I don't remember why I ever passed over it in the first place. One of my main concerns with any rep is the feel of the bracelet because I'm just super tactile and appreciative of the "feel" of things (in general). How do you like it? How about the leather strap?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
johnlogan this looks nice! I don't remember why I ever passed over it in the first place. One of my main concerns with any rep is the feel of the bracelet because I'm just super tactile and appreciative of the "feel" of things (in general). How do you like it? How about the leather strap?

Having owned the GEN ( sold a few days ago ) you cant differentiate between GEN & REP. Unlike Rolex where I can feel what I REP and what is GEN the Tudor BB41 is just like GEN. I have never tried on the GEN leather but as per how it looks very few will call you out. This is a great REP that will have plenty of wrist time going forward.

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
Damn that looks good! I was on the fence between buying this or the explorer in gen. Think ill start with the LF factory...this looks like super rep territory to me

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Damn that looks good! I was on the fence between buying this or the explorer in gen. Think ill start with the LF factory...this looks like super rep territory to me

For sure this is a super REP!! Great piece.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
3, 6 and 9 markers look differently on bb36. Is that normal? Which built is better LF or KRF? Thanks

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
3, 6 and 9 markers look differently on bb36. Is that normal? Which built is better LF or KRF? Thanks

Having owned the GEN the LF is more than qualified!
Its a great piece.

Reactions: Cadows

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Im very happy with the piece. Crips dial & genius simple watch. Great size. Well balanced. At this price range very few will think its a REP.